Thursday, March 23, 2017

Introduction to my blog

Greetings!

It is a pleasure to welcome you all to this blog!
I am a tabletop games enthusiast, history geek and occasional arts experimenter. I also love fantasy and sci-fi, in particular the Star Wars universe, J. R. R. Tolkien's work, MTG stories and so on.

After many failed attempts and a long process of overcoming my significant laziness, 
I have finally decided to create this blog. I will focus on adding new content related
to card games, board games and games in general. I will try to share my thoughts related to 
Bang! the card game, being partially inspired by fascinating work of Martin Pulido 
(his website http://bangcardgame.blogspot.com/), who sadly doesn't seem to be active anymore.
I am by no means implying that I could possibly do a better job, in fact I do not think someone will ever come even close to that, nonetheless I believe it is about time someone actually tried. His strategy guides focused on the characters are a hidden gem and I definitely recommend checking them, but just about everything he came up with is definitely a very high quality content. Unfortunately those guides do not take the most recently published expansions into consideration as they simply weren't around back then.
That is (hopefully) where my future work could add something new to this, as I will try to include those among other things.

I also plan on sharing my random thoughts mostly concerning games. These might range from cool things I encounter to virtually anything, one never knows. I might end up writing all of this just for myself, which actually is one of the main purposes of this blog. However, I will obviously try to share all this with the community, because that is, after all, what makes games, and pretty much everything, more interesting - other people around you. I hope you will find my thoughts intriguing, entertaining and not too insane :). Always feel free to add your comments, questions or criticism and most importantly have a good time.

Without further ado, let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment